1.03.2009

GLOBAL VILLAGE

MY LATEST XTUBE VIDEO IS UP TO 69000 VIEWS. I'M REALLY INTO IT. I KEEP LOGGING ONTO MY PROFILE THERE (ALEXP666 IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING!) TO CHECK MY MESSAGES. EITHER EVERYBODY IS TYPING WITH ONE HAND OR LIKE EVERYONE ON THERE HAS DOWNS BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING REALLY PRICELESS PM'S, LIKE THE LAST ONE I GOT JUST SAID, "GEORGRUSH" IN THE BODY. DID THEY MEAN GORGEOUS? IS THEIR NAME GEORGE RUSH AND THEY WERE IN A HURRY? AM I FROM GEORGIA? SO INTO IT. I'VE ALSO HAD OFFERS TO SELL MY SOCKS IN FRANCE AND TO "HANG OUT" IN SWEDEN. IT'S SO GLOBAL.

I ALSO FOUND THESE REALLY HOT PICS OF NAKED ISRAELI SOLDIERS. I GUESS THAT TO BE IN THE ISRAELI ARMY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HANG OUT IN THE DESERT ALL DAY AND TAKE PICS OF EACH OTHER GETTING SEXY. THE MIDDLE EAST IS SO GLAMOROUS! I WANNA GO JOIN THE ISRAELI ARMY I THINK I COULD BECOME AN OFFICER! I ALSO REALLY WANNA GO TO DUBAI AND SHOP IN ONE OF THOSE GIANT MALLS WITH LADIES IN LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM CHADORS. HEY MOM? I THINK I FINALLY FOUND MY PASSION.

(CLIQUE 2 ENLARGE)









No comments:

Post a Comment