1.24.2009

SPA TOUR #1

CALIFORNIA IS THE LAND OF DREAM'S AND I'M CURRENTLY LIVING OUT MY DREAM OF DOING A SPA & BATHHOUSE TOUR OF AMERICA TO FIND THE SEXIEST. SO FAR I'VE BEEN TO TWO THIS MONTH, SO I'M FEELING REALLY RELAXED.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)


"HOOKER HOT-TUBS" (OAKLAND, CA):

THIS PLACE WAS CUTE. THE MIRROR EFFECTS WERE OUT OF CONTROL, AND THE LOBBY AREA WAS SUPER "HAPPY ENDINGS" ASIAN MASSAGE PARLOR. THE CLERK DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH SO HE DIALED A CORDLESS PHONE WHEN WE WALKED IN AND WE DID ALL THE BUSINESS WITH THE GUY ON THE OTHER LINE. SO MYSTERIOUS! IT REALLY GOT ME IN THE MOOD. INSIDE THERE WAS A DIMMER KNOB AND A VOLUME KNOB FOR THE RELAXING MUSIC, WHICH FEATURED A REALLY GOOD SITAR AND FLUTE VERSION OF "GREENSLEAVES."



I MOSTLY HATE SAUNAS, IT'S JUST LIKE EXTRA GRAVITY FOR ME TO CONTEND WITH AND I'M LAZY ENOUGH ALREADY.

ALL IN ALL I FEEL LIKE IF THERE'S A CAMERA AND HOT WATER I CAN GET INTO IT. MORE ON THAT LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment