1.17.2009

TEEN OBSESSION


BOTOX BARBIE - 18 - MALE - VANITYHOOD, NORTH CAROLINA

AND I QUOTE,

"Why am i still single
Category: Writing and Poetry

Im getting sick and tired of being single

i dont know y im single

is it because im happywith my sexuality/im to gay/or if its because im a real person/and im just me

i really dont know

i need a boyfriend and if your intrested get at me

you cannot be:

fat
ugly
a bottom
loser
no goals in life
in the closet
or friends with my enemys

must live in richmond county

about me
i am little to nice to strangers,
i smoke ciggs.
i dont believe in god if there is one he can kiss my ass and thats why he was crusified he messed my whole damn life up
i like to chill, relax
love to hugggggg. and kiss and feal loved

if you cant do that for me fuck you.

i have to many friends i just need fuck buddys not god damn friends ughhhhh

bye bitchez,

i fuckin hate u right now

sorry im so fustrated its because im gettin sick and tired of men like no lie.

like 4real omg"

Why am i still single

i over dosed on lasitives



AND THE BEST PART IS, SHE FOUND ME?

2 comments:

  1. "me and friends danicin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i like 4 people to give me a massage but not with lotion or any other mutha fuckin shit like that i like to get massages with mayonaise mayonaise is the bomb it doesnt make u ashy and if your black and reading this i think u should carry some in your purse and if your a straight dude u should steal the lil things of mayonaise from arbys and put them shits in your wallet"

    ReplyDelete