2.03.2009

FASHION AND TIME

TOTALLY FEELING THIS BBC REPORT ABOUT A WOMAN WHO MAY BE THE OLDEST DOCUMENTED PERSON ALIVE. ACCORDING TO UZBEKISTANI TUTI YUSUPOVA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SHE WAS BORN IN 1880, MAKING HER, LIKE, 128, BUT THIS BITCH IS STILL PUTTING ON SOME SERIOUS SHOWS WITH HER FLORAL HEADSCARVES! TREND ALERT!

128-YEAR OLD WOMAN

I JUST STARTED FREAKING FOR FLORAL (I'M COMING FOR YOU, TUTI!). IT'S ALMOST SPRING, IT GETS UP TO, LIKE, 70 SOME DAYS AT THIS TIME OF YEAR IN THE BAY AREA, MY FLOWERS START TO COME INTO BLOOM AND AFTER A WINTER SPENT CHOPPING ALL COLOR FROM MY WARDDROBE NOW I JUST WANT TO SWATH MYSELF IN FLOWERY SILKS (BRUSHED COTTON? I'LL TAKE IT) AND SACHET INTO A NEW SEASON, LIKE A DRUNK LITTLE BUTTERFLY DUI-ING OUT OF MY BEIGE COCOON.

A COUPLE STUPID LOOKS TO COP FOR SPRING IF YOUR BUDS HAVEN'T QUITE COME INTO BLOOM YET:

GUCCI
LAUREN CONRAD
ANOTHER STUPID POINT THAT CALIFORNIA IS DRIVING HOME HARD FOR ME IS REGGAE. CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT. MAKES ME WANT TO DRINK CHI-CHI'S (PINA CALADA WITH MACADAMIA NUT - TO DIE FOR) AT THE LOCAL TIKI/SPORTS BAR AND EXPOUND ON MY PLANS FOR A BUTTERFLY GARDEN. I FOUND AN ALBUM FROM 2003 THAT ENCOMPASSES TWO THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I'D ADMIT TO LIKING, REGGAE AND PINK FLOYD (I CAN'T HELP IT THERE'S SO MANY GOD DAMN LESBIANS OUT HERE), CALLED "THE DUB SIDE OF THE MOON" SO LIKE IT OR NOT...



1 comment:

  1. GET INTO IT!!!BUMBAM, BUM DI DA BUM BAM.
    http://planetfurball.blogspot.com/2009/01/va-trojan-reggae-sisters-box-set-2003.html

    ReplyDelete