2.15.2009

ADVENTURES IN LETTING PEOPLE DOWN

GETTING DRUNK AND POSTING FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS FOR U & YOUR FRIENDS TO ENJOY IS ONE THING. JUST MAKE DAMN SURE U DON'T INCUR THE WRATH OF A HORNY OLD QUEEN.

PEOPLE WHO NEED PEOPLE...'S WEINERS - 36 - m4m
RUBENESQUE THIRTY-SOMETHING STAND-UP COMEDIAN WITH A DRINKING PROBLEM, SEEKING YOUNGER MAN ("TWINK") FROM A BROKEN HOME TO SIT ON MY LAP AND CALL ME "NANA." IT'S A LONG STORY....

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE: craigslist ad
34 too old? west plaza here hit me up sometime stud up late here Peace !


FROM: roydanielcarter@gmail.com
RE:RE: craigslist ad
YOU'RE FREAKING OLD, DUDE! DOES YOUR THING WORK?

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
lol well imrock hard right now,,,, so tell me stud how big is yor dick?

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
hey i only get everyother emial from gmail accounts so i think i haven't been getting yur messages. save my cell number,,,,,913 xxx-xxxx im Mike and call me if you want to come over,,,,take care Mike

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
you avail today or tonite>?

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
hello just checking in see if you have any free time >?,,,510 155 br bl smooth nie bod here 34 yrs old westport area,,,,,,,,,,uop late////////Peace,,,,,Mike

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com
RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
I GUESS YOU ARENT INTERESTED OR EVER WERE,,,BUT YOU GOT ME SO XCITED TONITE,,,THAT I WAS READY TO PLAY,,,IM SORRY I WAS SUCH A PEST JUST WANTED SOME HARD DIK FUN WITH A HOT STUD,,,IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED LET ME KNWO I HATE BEING A BOTHERSOME FAG LIKE THIS,,,Peace

FROM: xxxxxx@aol.com

RE:RE:RE: craigslist ad
boy you sure played me for a fool., so i guess you werent serious dam me for trying to believe the best and honesty in others,,,may be you were just horny and fed us nice guys that line of bullshit that we could try something new with you,,,,n o worries karma >>>>isa bitch

OUCH.

2 comments:

  1. OOF. DEFINITELY BEEN THAT GUY BEFORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always post really good craigslist ads that are like "skater boy seeks whatev but you must give me food money and drugs and not be ugly" but my responses are always from 600 pound men!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete