2.24.2009

UG! REAL LIFE SORE

THIS HOROSCOPE HAS GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Dear Aquarius,
Here is your horoscope for
Tuesday, February 24:
Try your best to keep your credit cards locked up today -- the temptation to overspend may be overwhelming! It's a good day for you to get back to nature or otherwise avoid temptation.

AND THIS AFTER I WAS LITERALLY JUST TELLING MYSELF THAT THE MINUTE I GET OFF I'M GOING HOME, PUTTING ON LISA STANSFIELD AND CHARGING SOME MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS TO MY NEW PLATINUM VISA (AND BY PLATINUM THEY MEAN STAINLESS STEEL, BTW, I COULDN'T EVEN GET ONE SHOT OF COLLAGEN WITH THE LIMIT THEY GAVE ME)! I DESERVE IT BECAUSE I'M ON DAY FOUR OF BEING PREGNANT WITH THE CRAZIEST SORE IN MY MOUTH, LIKE, DIZZYING PAIN, LIKE, I WAS SEEING MIRAGES FROM MY BED LAST NITE. SO NOT ONLY IS IT ROBBING ME OF MY ONE TRUE PLEASURE (EATING) BUT IT'S FUCKING WITH SHOPPING TOO. OVER IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment