3.24.2009

A DREAM, A NIGHTMARE

OKAY, I HATE TO BE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS WHO'RE, LIKE, "OMG I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM LAST NITE!"

BUT...

OMG! I REALLY DID. I TOOK SOME ADDERALL YESTERDAY (THIS IS IRL BTW, NOT THE DREAM YET), AND THEN ABOUT 4AM HAD ONE OF THOSE INTENSE BLACKOUTS WHERE, LIKE, THE UPPER WEARS OFF AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BOOZE HITS U HARDER THAN YOUR FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE EX-BOYFRIEND (SHUT UP, U KNOW U MISS HIM!)

AND... DREAM: I WAS CD SHOPPING WITH ONE OF THE GUYS I HAD A THREEWAY WITH LAST WEEK (MORE ON THAT IN A MINNIE.) I BOUGHT SOMETHING BASED ON A GLOWING REVIEW FROM THREEWAY GUY (DREAM-ME MUST BE RETARDED BTW, REAL-ME WOULD NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM HIM AFTER THAT DEBACLE) AND PUT IT IN MY DISCMAN.

GUESS WHAT PLAYED??

ONLY MY FAVORITE SONG FROM HSM3 "JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU", AS COVERED BY MADONNA!!

SO GOOD, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY. OF COURSE, THIS RECORDING DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST (I KNOW, RIGHT? WHY??), BUT JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT A TOTAL BONE I WOKE UP WITH, WATCH THIS CLIP OF THE SONG AS SUNG BY SHARPAY EVANS AND JIMMIE "ROCKETMAN" ZARA (HUBBA HUBBA!!):



(PS: THE DRAMA TEACHER EXCITEDLY WAVING HER HANDS AT 1:08? TOTALLY ME, RIGHT??)

SO, WHAT ELSE...?

OH YEAH! OKAY, SO, LIKE, WHEN AM I GOING TO LEARN TO NOT HOST THREEWAYS AT MY APARTMENT? THE GUY I LIKE ALWAYS SNEAKS OUT UNDER THE COVER OF NIGHT, LEAVING ME WITH A 45YO FILIPINO FREAK (REPLETE WITH TRIBAL BACK TATS AND HEAD-TO-TOE ED HARDY ENSEM) TO DEAL WITH AT 9AM. UGH!! I'M SICK OF WAKING UP AND FEELING SOMETHING RUBBING AGAINST MY THIGH, THINKING "PLEASE BE HOT GUY'S WEINER AND NOT GROSS GUY'S BUTT," AND, OF COURSE, TURNING MY HEAD TO SEE THAT IT'S GROSS GUY'S BUTT! YOU KNOW??

OH WELL. IN ALL FAIRNESS, I DID FIND OUT EARLIER THAT DAY THAT I HAVE RINGWORM AGAIN, AND I REALLY WANTED TO SHOW THE LIL' GUY WHAT HIS LIFE WOULD BE LIKE FOR THE NEXT COUPLA WEEKS (MONTHS? YEARS?)

No comments:

Post a Comment