3.29.2009

REAL SEX

OK, SO U KNOW I LOVE SKINNY PEOPLE, BUT I'M SO OVER SKINNY TWINKS WHO THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MODEL-THIN MEANS THEY JUST, LIKE, GET A PASS (MYSELF EXCLUDED). LIKE, THIS TWINK MY OLD-MAN AND I TOOK HOME THE OTHER NIGHT, THE BODY WAS ECLIPSED BY AN OBNOXIOUSLY SMALL, SOFT DICK AND THE TOOTHY PIRANHA BLOW-JOB SHE WAS GIVING! LIKE, I WAS WINCING.

THE SHIT DRUG OUT WAY TOO LONG, EYES WERE ROLLING, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING, ETC, BUT THEN MADONNA'S "DROWNED WORLD (SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE)" CAME ON THE STEREO AND THE TWINK ASKED US TO CUM ON HIS FACE! AKA THINGS FINALLY GOT A LITTLE BIT REAL. OKAY...

RAY OF LIGHT IS MADONNA'S BEST ALBUM.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I used to always listen to that album when I was coming down from doing blow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bullshit!!! Confessions all day

    ReplyDelete