3.07.2009

VISION OF LOVE

OMG, SO HORNY, SO BLOATED, A LITTLE NASEOUS - WHAT'S NEW?! SO MANY THINGS ON THE TOPIC LIST - EURYTHMICS' ALBUM "SAVAGE" AND THE SPREE OF FUCKED UP HOUSE-WIFE VIDEOS THAT FOLLOWED, PICTURES I'VE COLLECTED OF MY BF'S ASS IN A JOCK STRAP, SPRING LOOKS (MY COLOR PALETTE IS BITCHY BANANA, LURID LIME, SLUTTY SAPPHIRE), EROTIC FICTION ABOUT MY IDOL FAVS IN A CIRCLE JERK, ETC, BUT I FOUND THIS LITTLE GEM I'VE BEEN SITTING ON FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS SO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, FEAST YOUR HUNGRY LITTLE EYES ON THIS.

I GIVE YOU, ZACH.
IF I HAD YOU IN MY TALONS, I WOULD DIG IN AND NEVER. LET. GO.

SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > men seeking men
please flag with care

Zach
- 26 (tenderloin)

Reply to: pers-809619726@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-23, 11:53AM PD
T

My name is Zach. I was born in Alabama, raised in Virginia. I just moved here and opened up my own Gun shop and Martial Arts studio in the tenderloin. I realize that combination makes it appear that I have some underlying aggression issues. Yes, if you cross me I will fuck you up but, at least outside of the bedroom, I am quite calm. I am pretty offbeat, I enjoy standing in the rain, so if you’re with me don't bring an umbrella. I love quiet nights at home that turn into not so quiet nights at home. I hate Hip-Hop and only listen to Rock, Punk, Southern Rock, Hardcore, Oi, Pagan/Heathen, Etc…I have found that most people out here are left wing nuts and hate me because I sell Guns, so any guy I meet has to be able to deal with that and maybe enjoy a couple rounds at the range himself. Other than that, I am top and I like sex on the dirty raunchy side. So hit me up if interested.






• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 809619726


WHY GOD WHY (IF SHE EXISTS) DIDN'T I ANSWER THAT AD?

PS. AS. I. AM. WRITING. THIS!!! SETH JUST DUMPED OUT HER PURSE AND FOUND THE KEY TO ROOM #8 AT THE RUSSIAN RIVER RESORT. THE SAGA CONTINUES. I TAKE THIS AS NOTHING LESS THAN AN OMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE. I HOPE IT'S LIKE SOME WEIRD GAY HUMAN EPISODE OF WISHBONE WHERE THE NEXT TIME I WALK INTO MY HOUSE THE FRONT DESK GUY IS THERE WAITING TO CHECK ME IN.

2 comments:

  1. omg even thoguh he's not skinny and 11 i still want him!!!!!!!!! "most people hate me because I sell Guns" <------NEVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. He kind of looks like a Nazi, but I still want to bone him.

    ReplyDelete