4.09.2009

REAL BEAUTY

I TOOK THIS DOWN FOR A SECOND SO WE COULD ALL BASK IN REBEKAH'S CHINA TRAVELOGUE. THAT BITCH IS A FREAK, A REAL ONE..ANYWAY...

I KNOW THIS ISN'T ABOUT TO BLOW ANY MINDS OR NOTHING BUT LOURDES EYE BROWS ARE SO COOL. ACTUALLY HER LIFE. I REMEMBER IN 4TH GRADE WHEN I GOT MADONNA'S "RAY OF LIGHT" IN WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A LIFE-CHANGING EASTER BASKET (MY PARENTS ARE, LIKE, REALLY SUPPORTIVE) MY MOM WAS LIKE, "YOU KNOW, SHE'S MY AGE." THE CONCEPT OF THAT REALLY BLEW MY MIND AT THE TIME AND I STILL FANTASIZE TO THIS DAY WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF I WERE MADONNA'S DAUGHTER. I'VE ALWAYS REALLY WANTED TO BE DARK COMPLECTED, TOO. I THINK PHYSICALLY IT'S THE BEST LOOK. THE BODY HAIR, THE EYE BROWS, THE PERMA-TAN. THE ONLY THING I'M NOT INTO IS HOW A LOT OF DARKER GUYS HAVE LIKE WEIRD PURPLEY DOG DICKS...WHICH I MEAN I GUESS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE. MY BEST FRIEND IN HIGHSCHOOL (WHO'S NOW A WEIRD JUNKIE, WORKS AT MONGOLIAN BBQ AND HAS PHONED ME DEATH THREATS MORE THAN A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR?!) HAD A WEIRD DICK THAT I USED TO CALL THE "LITTLE LEGO MAN" AND IN RETALIATION HE WOULD CALL MINE "TWO-TONE" ...

3 comments:

  1. Alex, I linked to you. check out my blog: funxors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dick. face please!

    ReplyDelete