4.09.2009

My Trip to China

LI YUCHUN, WINNER OF CHINESE IDOL:


























Millions of women love her.








Some of my internet friends:


































AMERICA! OPEN YOUR EYES! !
I have to share my experience with the world, in the form of what I call a "creative travelogue"

It was late, and the taxi smelled of sweat. "Here," we said. An ancient temple, old as the desert sands - crouching in the midst of a spiraling freeway exit. We paid our due, and stepped out into the night. "Old Beijing," I said, as I pursed my lips knowingly.
Even for January, the winter air was chilling.
There were three of us. The third was an unsuspecting young college student who had never before heard the word:
::whispered:: lesbian :::::
As we stepped through the gate, our eyes adjusted to the scene before us: an empty courtyard, a few lanterns, and there: the bar.
Just then a strapping T (tomboy) violently bumped into my shoulder. She sauntered in front of us, glanced askance over the rims of her glasses, and seductively grumped: "You comin'?"

The student's eyes widened in fear as she realized where we had taken her. But it was too late. At that moment, the three of us were plunged into a world of the most fantastic dreams.






5 comments: