4.26.2009

QUEERIE BRADSHAW

UH GIRL I LITERALLY HAVE THE SWINE FLU. MY TONSILS ARE SO SWOLE!!! BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM WALKING MY ASS, IN HEELS, TO THE TRAIN TO GET SOME VIOLET JEANS AT FOREVER 21 IN UNION SQUARE. IT'S 3 STORIES. THE 12-YEAR-OLD GIRLS WORKING THE FITTING ROOM WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE LAST SHIFT THEY WORKED THE COMPANY ACTUALLY HAD THEM GO TO COURT TO TESTIFY AGAINST A 13-YEAR-OLD SHOPLIFTER WHOSE PARENTS WOULDN'T SHOW UP FOR THE HEARING SO THEY GOT PAID TO JUST SIT AROUND! SO GENIUS. AND MY JEANS WERE $13.50. I'M OBSESSED. GOING PLACES IS SO WEIRD, THOUGH. I SAW A TINY BLONDE BITCH CALL A FAT BLACK LADY A "FAT HOOKER" AND GET TACKLED HARD! AND THEIR BOYFRIENDS HAD TO BREAK IT UP! I SAW A GENUINE ARTIFACT AKA A GUY WITH 3' LONG LIBERTY SPIKES. AND I SAW ABSOLUTELY NO HOT DUDES. CITY LIFE. COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment