4.23.2009

WHATEVER!

MY MOM AND MY AUNT (TWO REALLY LOUD BITCHES WHO WEAR LOTS OF MAKE-UP, LOOK LIKE THEY'RE WEARING WIGS AND ARE ALWAYS DRUNK) GOT IN THIS CRAZY ARGUMENT ABOUT THE NATURE OF DIVORCE OR SOMETHING THE OTHER NIGHT (WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE NEITHER OF THEM EVER DIVORCED, AND NEITHER DID THEIR PARENTS, SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CAME UP) BUT IT REALLY GOT ME THINKING ABOUT WHAT I THINK IS THE BEST ABBA ALBUM, THE VISITORS, WHICH THEY WROTE JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER BENNY AND FRIDA SPLIT UP. THE TITLE TRACK IS LIKE SO CRAZY I THINK!

"I HEAR THE DOORBELL RING AND SUDDENLY THE PANIC TAKES ME,
THE SOUNDS SO OMINOUSLY TEARING THROUGH THE SILENCE.
I CANNOT MOVE, I'M STANDING, NUMB AND FROZEN,
AMONG THE THINGS I LOVE SO DEARLY,
THE BOOKS, THE PAINTINGS AND THE FURNITURE,
HELP ME..."

"...VOICES GROWING LOUDER, IRRITATION BUILDING,
AND I'M CLOSE TO FAINTING,
CRACKIN' UP.
MY WHOLE WORLD IS FALLING, GOING CRAZY.
THERE IS NO ESCAPING, NOW,
I'M CRACKIN' UP."



AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHERE FRIDA TOOK THAT WHOLE DRAMA! I LOVE BITCHY BREAK-UP SONGS SO MUCH, IT'S SO GAY-INTEREST TO TALK ABOUT BEING THE VICTIM! I GUESS SHE IS ACTUALLY CRAZY, AND HAS GOOD FASHION, WHICH IS NOT THAT FAR OFF FROM MY MOM, AT ALL. IT'S THE CIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIFE...



No comments:

Post a Comment