5.14.2009

CONVALESCING, SO...

GURR, MY STOMACH IS SO OVER ME. I AM SO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW! SO I'M DEALING WITH THAT AND I'M NOT REALLY FEELING THAT POETIC TODAY BUT LUCKILY ONE OF MY RANDOM TWINK MYSPACE FRIENDS IS, SO I'LL LEAVE WITH YOU THIS,

"gay people :D
Body:
are extreemly weirdddd
:)
i know i am,

but really, and honestly the lives of gay people are like idk,
its like our very own reality tv show!

every gay people know each other, they have hooked up with almost everyone, -sigh-

gay people"

FROM YOUR LIPS TO GOD'S EARS, GIRL!!

I COULD ONLY ADD TWO WORDS TO THAT STATEMENT: NOAH'S ARC.



DID YOU KNOW I STARTED TO TEAR UP DURING THIS PART?! CUZ I WAS LIKE REALLY HAPPY?!



GET INTO IT! SEND ME SOME "CHILDREN OF THE SKY" VIBES, BITCH, I NEED THEM.

P.S. TWO MORE WORDS: ADAM LAMBERT

P.P.S. TWO MORE WORDS: GEORGINA IN 17 AGAIN

2 comments:

  1. GOD, THAT PIC OF ALLISON ADAM & LIL IS LIKE A VENN DIAGRAM - BUTCH ROCKER FREAK ON ONE SIDE, OLD DIVA BITCH ON THE OTHER... AND ADAM IN THE MIDDLE.

    ReplyDelete