6.17.2009

KEEP IT TOGETHER IS MADONNA'S BEST SONG

PARTY EFFECTS / ALEXIS / BOBBY BROWSER EXCLUSIVE INTER-OFFICE MEMO VIA TEXT EDIT DURING BRIDEZ AT THINGNITE'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY, JUNE 16TH, 2009, AUNT CHARLISE LOUNGE, SAN FRANCISCO:

"specific to our mixer?
I think it is some kind of ground prolem in the roommmm...
there shouldnt be a ground problem if were using line in
what if when the otehr band unplungs their shit????

I'M SO HORNY
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?!

WE GOTTA FIX THIS BUZZ NOISE...
how???? what options we got?

I have to fi x this thing called my LIFE
I DON"T KNOW HOW

If we play loud will it be apparent/????mixer out

what if we smoke a joint?
in the ladies room?

what is andre saying?

dont use th mixer just input thru
cut the mixer out of the picture"

No comments:

Post a Comment