6.24.2009

NO LIMITS

SO, I THINK ABOUT 2UNLIMITED, LIKE, A LOT SINCE SEEING THEM AT KC GAY PRIDE 2008 (REALLY AMAZING, BTW.) DAD AND I ALWAYS ARGUE WHETHER THE MAIN GUY WAS FAT OR BUFF (IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?). EITHER WAY, HE WAS WEARING REALLY INSANE EURO/ED HARDY RHINESTONE JEANS (CUT LIKE JNCO'S, FOR REAL) AND WAS SPORTING THE SAME HAIRSTYLE. SO COOL. BUT I'M SORRY, REGARDLESS OF ANY JOCK JAMS MISAPPROPRIATIONS, THESE SONGS REALLY HOLD UP! THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD TO BE GAY, I JUST WANNA DO POPPERS AND LEAN AGAINST A WALL AND WAG MY FINGER, YOU KNOW?


YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE LONG VERSION THOUGH TO HEAR MY FAVORITE PART AT 1:35, THE BREAKDOWN WHEN THE GIRL SINGS, IT'S SOOOO MAJOR I WISH IT WERE ITS OWN SONG. I LIVE FOR THE LYRICS, "WE'RE 2 UNLIMITED, SO PEOPLE DON'T U C IT. MOVING ALL AROUND, DANCING ON THE GROUND. HOUSE IS THE SOUND, THAT MOVES YOU FROM THE GROUND." THAT ACTUALLY IS WHAT HOUSE DOES...WAIT, WATCH THIS ONE, THEY GOT LIKE A LOCAL GIRL TO SING FOR THEIR CONCERT IN CHILE?! SO COOL.

I ALSO REALLY LIKE THIS ONE.

LIKE, WHO DO YOU THINK THE MAGIC FRIEND IS? I'M PRETTY SURE FOR THE DUDE IT'S SPEED AND FOR THE GIRL IT'S QUALUDES. SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, I CANNOT GET OVER THIS BAND. OK, POOR FORM MAYBE, BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WATCH ALL OF THESE. THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY!

HE ACTUALLY HAS REALLY GOOD CHEEK BONES. HAD I MEAN. HAHA THEY PLAYED THIS AT PRIDE, TOO...




OK, GTG DO MY CARDIO! LUV YA!

1 comment:

  1. I REMEMBER HIM BEING BUFF!! BUT THEN AGAIN, I MIGHT JUST BE THINKING OF DEBORAH COX.

    ReplyDelete