6.01.2009

PRIORITIES

OOPS. I FORGOT TO DVR THE VMAS BECAUSE I GOT REALLY WRAPPED UP IN THIS OUTTA CONTROL DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MALE STRIPPERS IN MEXICO CITY! MY FAVORITE SCENES INCLUDED "ANGELO" IN A BATMAN COSTUME WITH HIS BONER OUT, GUYS GETTING THEIR BONERS MEASURED BY SOME CRAZY OLD LADY TO WIN CASH PRIZES FOR WHO HAD THE BIGGEST, REALLY HOT CHOLO DUDES DOING REALLY WEIRD CHOREOGRAPHY, HOT CHOLO RUMINATING ON THE STATE OF SOCIETY AND WHY SO MANY WOMEN WANT TO SEE GUY'S DICKS?! I WAS LIKE, UH, "PORQUE NO?!" A MUST-WATCH! XO

P.S. I WENT TO A PARTY OUT OF DRAG EARLIER (THE FIRST TIME I'VE DONE THAT IN, LIKE, MONTHS) AND IMMEDIATELY TWO PEOPLE WALKED UP TO ME AND MADE COMMENTS TO ME ABOUT GAY PEOPLE. LIKE, NOBODY HAS SHIT TO SAY TO A FREAKY DRAG-QUEEN BUT IF I WEAR A GOD DAMN CHICAGO BULLS T-SHIRT AND A CARDIGAN THEY'RE ALL COMING FOR MY SEXUALITY?! HAHAHA BUT THEN MY FRIEND CALLED SOME BITCH OUT AS A BREEDER SO IT MADE IT ALL OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment