6.25.2009

I BLAME THE DAD

SO, I'M NOT TRYNA BE TOO CURRENT, BUT ALL THIS MICHAEL JACKSON MUMBO JUMBO HAS ME THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S CHILD HOODS AND HOW THEY CAN REALLY MAKE YOU CRAZY IF YOU LET THEM, AND OF COURSE I STARTED THINKING ABOUT MADDIE AND CARA GOSSELIN (THE OLDER SET OF TWINS FROM JON & KATE PLUS 8, TOTAL BITCHY FAG HAGS), AND HOW AMAZING IT WOULD BE IF THEY MADE AN ALBUM. THEY'D BE THE NEXT ALY & AJ. OR MAYBE THE NEXT T.a.T.U.?! AND BECAUSE IT'S A WEIRD DAY (I SAW A GUY ON A UNICYCLE ON THE STREET, ON A PHONE, WTF? YOU'RE REALLY PUSHING IT, BUDDY. PLUS, MY BFF AND BIG CRUSH FROM HIGHSCHOOL JUST GOT IN TOWN AND SAID HE'D JERK OFF ON ME FOR $20?! $20 FOR TRUE HAPPINESS?! SOLD!) I'LL JUST PUT UP A SONG I SWORE I'D NEVER LISTEN TO ON PURPOSE AGAIN (SOMEBODY REALLY KILLED IT FOR ME! BUT IT'S STILL A HIT).

ISN'T IT WEIRD THE PLACES WE VISIT RIDING ON THE TRAIN OF THOUGHT?!

OK, LIKE, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THEY MADE HIM PRACTICE THIS ROUTINE? LIKE, HONESTLY, WHO CAN SAY WHO HAD A SHITTY LIFE AND WHO DIDN'T, NOBODY WANTS TO BE OLD AND IRRELEVANT ANYWAY, AND DON'T WE ALL WANNA BE FAMOUS WHEN WE'RE KIDS?! BUT THE REALITY OF IT IS JUST KIND OF WEIRD. OR SOMETHING. I DUNNO. MY DAD'S HOT. I'M SAD. OK I'M GETTING TOO DEEP. BAI BAI! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment