6.15.2009

SUMMER GAYCAY

I WENT TO KANSAS CITY (THE CESSPOOL FROM WHICH I WAS BIRTHED) LAST WEEK FOR PRIDE AND SOME OTHER BOWSH...I DIDN'T GET EVERYTHING ON FILM, THIS IS MORE LIKE SOME LITTLE SLICES OF THE WEEK, BUT IF I HAD TO SUM IT ALL UP IN TWO SENTENCES IT WOULD BE A PICTURE OF A TREE TRUNK WITH A CRUDELY CARVED HEART, PIERCED BY AN ARROW, WITH TWO NAMES IN THE CENTER - "RAKEL + ALEXIS."

FASHION WITCH PEGGY NOLAND CAPTURES HER NEIGHBORS' KIDS AND FORCES THEM TO MODEL. SHE ALSO HYPNOTIZED TWO INTO THINKING THEY WERE BRITNEY SPEARS AND BEYONCE, RESPECTIVELY. I GOT ALL PREACHY AND WAS TELLING THEM NEVER TO LET A MAN GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR DREAMS, AND THEN I ASKED THEM WHAT THEY WERE GONNA BE WHEN THEY GREW UP, AND BRIANNA "BEYONCE" WAS JUST LIKE, "I'LL PROBABLY BE BEYONCE FOREVER." GO GIRL!









CAN U TELL I'M LIKE SO OBSESSED WITH THIS GIRL?!

MONICA, WHO WAS ALL, "THAT OUTFIT'S CUTE...EXCEPT FOR THE BAG."








THIS IS KANSAS CITY FASHION WEEK.









RAKEL SKY - THE SSION'S NEW PUBLICIST, MY NEW LOVER

GUESS WHO DID HER MAKE-UP?!

THIS IS WEIRD CUZ I HONESTLY DON'T REMEMBER BEING IN HER MINI-VAN...




CASEY GUEST






MY TEEN IDOL AMY HASTINGS AND HER DAUGHTER BABY GAGA


FUDGE CAKE

JONNY MAKEUP AT THE KENDRA SHOW PREMIER



DO YOU GUYS THINK I COULD MODEL?

No comments:

Post a Comment