7.08.2009

LEMON DIET DAY 2: "I UNDERSTAND AND I WISH TO CONTINUE"


I'm sitting in Hollywood Forever cemetery sipping on lemon juice and getting ready to hear the dead speak to me. Supposedly this diet makes SOME PEOPLE psychic after a few days. But I've heard nothing but the Hot Pockets jingle on a loop in my head for the past 24 hours.

I got so weak walking here that I asked my boyfriend to push me in a purple 99 Cent Store shopping cart with trash and weave in it that we gloriously stumbled across. After removing the ponytail, he pushed me about half a mile through the streets of Hollywood as I whined about my headache. When we got here, though, one chug of the lemon stuff was enough to totally rejuvenate me.

Besides a little fatigue, I feel pretty great. But I wonder what this cleanse would be like if I didn't have somebody to make all the drinks for me, listen to me complain, and push me for miles in a shopping cart. 

Oh well! I guess we'll never know!!


1 comment: