7.11.2009

LEMON DIET DAY 5: "HUMP DAY"

High strung and easily –stressed. Nasty. Irritable. Went to the movies, where the smell of popcorn and the sight of generic Chuck E Cheese dirty dick garbage pizza onscreen made me want to kick through the seat in front of me. In longing. Afterward, stopped by a friend’s house who was listening to Aerosmith, nursing a cold one and scarfing fresh homemade carne asada tacos with the fucking late afternoon gorgeous fucking sunlight pouring in. Living the dream. Nothing has ever seemed so romantic. Later got in cataclysmic fight with boyfriend, the kind where I had to “walk off” my rage/ for anger management. Who am I, Tom Arnold? I might as well have stopped at an hourly rate motel, gotten a hooker, and set the her on fire when she asked me use a condom.

Seriously, I don’t know who I am anymore.

2 comments: