7.29.2009

THE STUFF OF DREAMS

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE VIDEO COMMENTARY. LAZY? GUILTY! ANYWAY, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS. I USED TO WATCH SAILOR MOON BEFORE SCHOOL EVERY MORNING ON USA WITH MY DAD (HE CALLED IT "TAYLOR" MOON. SO QT!), WOULD OFTEN SPIN AROUND IN CIRCLES HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT I WOULD TRANSFORM INTO AN ANGELIC BLONDE TEENAGE GIRL IN A SAILOR SUIT, AND FOR SOME REASON I STILL HAD TO COME OUT A FEW YEARS LATER? LIKE, HELLOOOO...

ANOTHER OF MY CHILDHOOD FANTASIES INVOLVED ANOTHER USA CARTOON, ULTRA FORCE, THAT FEATURED THIS SHITTY LITTLE TEENAGER KEVIN WHO COULD TRANSFORM INTO A HUGE BUFF DUDE IN SPANDEX, WHO WAS ALSO SOMEHOW HIS MENTOR OR SOMETHING? (IT'S THE FIRST SCENE IN THIS INTRO) I DUNNO. I GUESS IF I HAD TO PICK NOW I'D WANT TO BE A NOT-SO-INNOCENT SAILOR MOON AND CASUALLY DATE THE MUSCLE BOY/MAN. I CAN DREAM CAN'T I?

No comments:

Post a Comment