7.01.2009

"STRANGER IN MOSCOW": AN UNDERRATED GEM?

OMG HAVE U HEARD ABOUT NONA PARIS LOLA JACKSON??

Photobucket

SHE'S THIS CRAZY(SEXYCOOL) BITCH WHO'S SUING TO GET ALL OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S SHIT (AGAIN) COZ SHE SAYS SHE'S BEEN MARRIED TO HIM FOR YEARS?? AND MOTHERED HIS CHILDREN?? AND WROTE 3,000 SONGS FOR HIM??

Photobucket

(I THINK I COULD PULL THAT LOOK OFF! I KNOW I GOT AN OSCILLATING FAN SOMEWHERE.)

I GOOGLED IT AND STUMBLED UPON NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT SIX OF HER BLOGSPOTS. I THINK MY FAVE IS PRINCESS BRANDI PRODUCTIONS, WHERE SHE INEXPLICABLY POSTS PIX OF HER PERIOD-BLOODIED PANTIES ALONGSIDE LYRICS FOR UNRELEASED MJ SONGS. IF QUOTES LIKE, "MY FATHER IS POPULARLY KNOWN AS SATAN THE DEVIL" AND, "THOUGH HE DIED TO THIS EARTH, HE LIVES WITH MY FATHER KHALID LUCIFER, SATAN THE DEVIL" DON'T SCARE YOU OFF, THERE'S SOME PRETTY CATCHY STUFF IN THERE!

AND THE TWITTER!!

Photobucket

I'm looking at a selection of brand new private jets. Quite expensive they are.
4:26 AM Jun 23rd from web

I can still hear the sound of Dodi's car crashing in Paris. It burns like fire in my mind.
9:01 AM Jun 20th from web

I don't just go to Madame Tussauds, I live there!
7:39 AM Jun 16th from web

I haven't heard from my good friends Arnold and Maria Schwarzenegger, in years!
3:56 AM Jun 14th from web

For the Michael Jackson Live concerts, make friends with discretion. Do not encourage a black habit where you could be groped and injured.
1:48 PM Jun 8th from web

I LITERALLY WANT TO POST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER TWEETS RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE ALL SO GENIUS.

ANYWAY. LOVE HER!!

2 comments:

  1. ok THAT is what fame is really about! THIS is honestly FREAKING ME OUT it's SO NUTS she is obviously a genius and a prophet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I just dreamt of Osama and I at this religious place."

    +

    "I was just thinking of Dodi Al Fayed and what he said to me."

    Too Real. I think she's on some Nation of Islam shit (like her ~husband~) so don't fucks with her!

    ReplyDelete