8.11.2009

COMING CLEAN

OK LET'S TALK ABOUT MY WORLD OF WARCRAFT ADDICTION. MY LAP TOP EXPLODED AND IT'S BEEN IN THE SHOP ALL WEEK SO OF COURSE I'M LIKE A LITTLE UNNERVED, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL MY TIME? I'M SO USED TO JUST VEGGING OUT, RUNNING AROUND THROUGH DUNGEONS FULL OF HOT WARRIORS, SHOOTING FROST BOLTS AT THEM, TEACHING THEM ABOUT FEMINISM AND LOOTING PRECIOUS TREASURE IN THE PROCESS. NOW I'M LIKE....UHHH? SO I WAKE UP ON MY FIRST DAY PLT (POST-LAP-TOP, YA'LL) AND THE FIRST THING THAT POPS INTO MY HEAD ON THE FIRST DAY IS THAT I NEED TO DRAW THIS PICTURE OF THESE MUSCLE MAN ANGELS WITH SWORDS AND BONERS LIKE FIGHTING. SO I WALK MY LITTLE STUFF OVER TO LONG'S, GET SOME PENCILS, SOME PAPER, ETC...I FINISH THE DRAWING, LIKE IT, LOOK AT IT...I'M LIKE REMEMBERING THIS WEBSITE I USED TO HAUNT AS A TEEN THAT'S ALL FANTASY ART AND SHIT...

I DUNNO, LONG EMBARRASSING STORY SHORT, I GUESS I'M NOT ADDICTED TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT AS MUCH AS I AM JUST DEPENDENT ON LIKE FANTASY ITSELF. AT EVERY STAGE OF MY LIFE I'VE GOT SOME ESCAPIST KIND OF THING GOING OR ANOTHER, COMIC BOOKS, YOUNG ADULT FANTASY NOVELS, ONLINE RPGS, ETC ETC ETC... I DON'T KNOW THIS IS WEIRD. BUT I'M GAGGING OVER THIS WEBSITE!!! IT'S CALLED ELFWOOD, BTW...YEAH I KNOW. SHUT UP. I DON'T CARE. YOU CAN SEARCH FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT, SAY, "GAY WARRIOR", "UNICORN", ETC, IT'S REALLY HELPING ME OUT! HAHA WHATEVER. I'M JACKING OFF TO THESE...OH AND THIS PARTICULAR ARTIST IS HERE, IF YOU'RE AS INTO THESE AS I AM!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment