8.28.2009

WHAT HAPPENED...?!?!

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ANYWAY? IT WAS ME AND DAD'S TWO-YEAR ANNIVERSARY (FEELS LIKE 20 AND I MEAN THAT IN THE BEST WAY!) SO OF COURSE WE WERE TURNING OUT THE SAN FRANCISCO GAY BAR CIRCUIT, UM...I'M WASTED STILL. IT'S 1000 DEGREES. EVERY TIME I'M HUNGOVER, LITERALLY, EVERY TIME I'M HUNGOVER, THIS BRITNEY SONG "BLUR" ECHOES AROUND IN MY HEAD. IT'S SO REAL RIGHT?! MY OBSESSION DU JOUR, CUZ IT REALLY DESCRIBES HOW IT FEELS! I THINK I KIND OF LIKE IT? I PREFER THE LINES BETWEEN MY SHITTY REALITY AND MY SHITTY FANTASY TO GET BLURRED A LITTLE BIT, YOU KNOW?! IT MAKES EVERYTHING AT LEAST FUNNIER?!?! ANYWAY, HERE'S A BUNCH OF WEIRD FAN VIDEOS TO THIS SONG, AND BY WEIRD I MEAN GOOD!






REMIX YA'LL! SOUNDS LIKE SOME STRAIGHT IDIOT DID IT.




ALSO SEE MY NEW RETARDED HAIR COLOR, AN HOMAGE TO THE PUNKEST POP STAR.





GAY PRIDE YA'LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment