9.08.2009

FILLING IN THE BLANKS

KIND OF. HUSK, I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP DOING POPPERS. IF I LOSE MY MIND, WHICH IS ALL I HAVE, BARELY, WHAT WILL I BE? THAT'S WHY I'M NICE TO CRAZY LADIES ON THE STREET, CUZ I'M LIKE ~THIS~ CLOSE...ANYWAY, THESE WERE @ THE TRIPLE R, TRIPLE CROWN, DAD'S HOUSE, AND OF COURSE MY DEAR AUNT CHARLISE LOUNGE. BONUS POINTS FOR WHATEVER GARAGE ROCK DOUCHE BAG WHO MAY (OR PROBABLY DOESN'T) READ THIS RAG AND CAN RECOGNIZE THE MINOR CELEB WORSHIPPING OUR FEET IN MAKE-UP AND A JOCK STRAP! ROCK STARS REALLY ARE COOL OR AT LEAST RICH! XO






THESE CRAZY PEOPLE FROM NEW ZEALAND SAID THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT OUR PARTY OFF THE INTERNET...AND PROMPTLY LEFT AT 10 PM HAHA





MSG ME FOR ANY OF THESE DUDES' NUMBERS




THE HOT BOXXX GIRLS. THAT DRAG SHOW IS ~SHOWS~


THIS TURN COULD COOK!!! SO OBSESSED WITH HER









I THINK HE LIKES ME


TAMMI BROWN OFF THE DRAG RACE! A GENUINE CREEP



SOMEBODY HAD A GOOD NIGHT UNDER THE BRIDGE





QT COUPLE



BOBBI BRONZER AKA MY HOT PORTUGUESE GRANDPA





TYRA IS PISSED





I'M GETTING REALLY GOOD AT MAKE-UP


OBVIOUSLY

No comments:

Post a Comment