9.27.2009

I GOT THE FLU

I REALLY HAD A MOMENT WITH THIS DYKE TODAY WE WERE TALKING SHIT ON OLD BANDS THAT STILL TOUR (UM THERE WAS A TEENAGE JESUS & THE JERKS FLYER ON MY CAR THIS MORNING? WHAT IS THAT? THE SHOW IS $25. PLEASE! GET A REAL JOB YOU OLD CREEPS. OBVIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE ARE EXCEPTED FROM THAT STATEMENT, NAMELY LYDIA LUNCH AND HER AMAZING POETRY CAREER THAT CONTINUES TO THIS DAY) AND LIKE HOW IT'S GOOD THAT KURT COBAIN KICKED IT BECAUSE NIRVANA WOULD BE, LIKE, U2 OR SOMETHING BY NOW, AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.

HER: "YEAH, TRENT REZNOR SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW. HE SHOULD'VE DIED RIGHT AFTER--"

ME & HER IN UNISON: "THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL."

I NEVER AGREE WITH ANYONE LIKE THAT! ALSO HER FAVORITE BAND IS HOLE. SHE WAS TALKING TO ME TODAY ABOUT THE PARALLELS BETWEEN COURTNEY LOVE AND LIL' KIM. AND SHE LOOKS LIKE MY NERDY LITTLE BROTHER. AND HER GIRLFRIEND IS THIS BEAUTIFUL LATINA MODEL CHICK. I THINK SHE MIGHT BE MY SOULMATE. ALSO, SHE HAS A REALLY HOT GERMAN SHEPHERD/HUSKY MIX. I KNOW I KNOW, WHAT LESBIAN DOESN'T, BUT HE WAS SERIOUSLY FLIRTING WITH ME...





I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING FOR WEIRD GAY FREAKS WHO WANT TO WRITE FOR THIS RAG? JUST TO SPICE IT UP A LITTLE BIT BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GET SICK OF MYSELF ONCE IN AWHILE?! YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT AMODEL99@YAHOO.COM OR DON'T WHO CARES.

No comments:

Post a Comment