9.29.2009

My Resume

My name is Alex, I will now be contributing to SORE and couldn't be more stoked. I live in the bizarre city of brotherly love Philly, where I throw a party at a leather bar once a month here and do a fag zine with my friends called CUMRAG. Alexis asked me to do kind of an introduction/resume to readers but i thought pictures would be like worth a thousand words.


SO here is 3,000 words all taken literally right after one another of myself by my friend Logan White on my 22nd birthday at the leather bar about a month ago.








The party was clueless themed. Anyways, I'm in baltimore for the next week for a conference, if you know something to do let's text flirt and ditch class and get high. get at me.

I look forward to doing more posts
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment