9.18.2009

NIGHT OF 1000 QUEENS

THIS WAS 9/11. I CRIED THE ENTIRE CAB RIDE HOME BECAUSE THE GAY DANCE RADIO STATION, NRG 92.7, GOT BOUGHT OUT AND IN ONE SHORT DAY WAS AXED AND REPLACED WITH 92.7 THE "REV" AKA THE REVOLUTION AGAINST GAY PEOPLE IN AMERICA STARTS IN SAN FRANCISCO, OUR CAPITAL. FOR SOME REASON THIS LOSS HIT ME PARTICULARLY HARD AND I WEPT BITTERLY FOR PROBABLY 2 HOURS TOTAL, WHIMPERING CURSES AGAINST GOD, MY PARENTS, AND OBAMA (WHOEVER THAT IS). ALSO I WAS WEARING THESE TRICK LEATHER STILETTO ANKLE BOOTS THAT I JUST BOUGHT THAT I WILL NEVER WEAR OUT AGAIN BECAUSE I KEPT WIPING OUT OVER AND OVER. ALL MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I NEVER FALL. I WILL PASS OUT ON THE TOILET, THROW UP ON A GUY'S DICK, BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OVER A TACO BELL CHALUPA, BECAUSE I'M WASTED BUT I'M ALWAYS STANDING, YOU KNOW?! I STILL GOT ROAD RASH FROM THAT NIGHT...OH ALSO JUANITA FAJITA (NOT PICTURED) GAVE ME HEAD OUT OF DRAG (SHE LOOKS LIKE CHEECH MARIN) IN THE BATHROOM AT CHARLIE HORSE' "TWEEN TOWERS" PARTY AT THE CINCH. UM...I THINK I NEED TO MOVE.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE, BITCH)


SHE WAS GONNA MOVE ME INTO HER ATTIC JUST NOW FOR SOOO CHEAP, AND THERE'S NO DOOR BETWEEN IT AND HIS ROOM, SO DUH, I WAS SPRUNG ON THE IDEA, BUT IT TURNED OUT SHE WAS GOING TO DO IT IN SECRET OF THE DENTIST WHO LIVES ON THE FIRST FLOOR, WE WOULD MOVE MY STUFF IN "GRADUALLY, OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW NIGHTS" AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I DIDN'T LIVE "THERE" WHENEVER THE DENTIST NEEDED TO GET HIS STUFF OUT OF THE ATTIC. UM, CHIC AS THAT SOUNDS, I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ANNE FRANK IN THE END OF HER BOOK, OKAY?

















No comments:

Post a Comment