9.14.2009

TIME TRAVELING

MY WHOLE "TAKING PICTURES AS A WAY OF REMEMBERING WHAT I DO WHEN I'M WASTED OR HUNGOVER" IS NOT REALLY WORKING OUT FOR ME ANYMORE. NONE OF THIS SHIT MAKES ANY SENSE. MAYBE BECAUSE I'M AT THE RUSSIAN RIVER RESORT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND EACH ONE OF MY FRIENDS DOES A JESUS FLOATING IN THE POOL POSE OR MAYBE CUZ I ALWAYS DO MY MAKE-UP THE SAME OR THERE'S ALWAYS A BOTTLE OF POPPERS IN THE PICS OR WHAT. I JUST GO TO WAL-GREENS EVERY OTHER DAY AND PICK UP PHOTOS THAT I DON'T REMEMBER TAKING OR EVEN DROPPING OFF. IT'S LIKE THE TIME STREAM HAS TURNED INTO A SCRIBBLE THAT OVER LAPS ITSELF OR MY MEMORIES ARE THE DOLLARS IN THE TIP JAR THAT ALLEN DUMPED ON THE CROWD LAST WEEK AT THE MISSIE B'S (KC) DRAG SHOW...CRUMPLED UP AND LAYING AROUND UNDERNEATH A BUNCH OF FAGS FEET IN UGLY SHOES IN A PUDDLE OF BOOZE. COOL...I THINK I JUST HEARD MY ROOMMATES FUCKING. AND I THINK THEY JUST HEARD ME LISTENING TO PORTISHEAD...UM I TRICKED MYSELF INTO THINKING I LIKED THEM BECAUSE OF THAT ONE SONG ON THE "TANK GIRL" SOUNDTRACK BUT JUST DOWNLOADED THE ALBUM AND GUESS WHAT? I DON'T. IS ANY OF THIS IMPORTANT?! IS IT THE HORMONES?















No comments:

Post a Comment