10.01.2009

No More Cold Baltimore Nights [Or Daze]

When I am not waiting for my coworker to leave so I can jerk off in my hotel room while I am here visiting Baltimore. I am doing two things, listening to all the Hole rarities, live, and outtakes I could find, and I have been cruising goth social network sites...

FOUND!!!!

Name : Cyber-Charge
Headline quote : "i like things that make noise like gun's and boy's"
A little bio about him:
"ok well see now... i just moved back to philly after spending some time away from the bird's nest.. i was living in jersey for some time. then i moved to delaware for a little bit more time... and then when things got soggy i cam flying home... but on other notes i am kind of a new person from when i moved out in the 1st place. i have alot of like's and dislike's. for one if u r going to befriend me dont try being someone your not be your self! (and if your not on my top 8 all well deal with it..) but that is that moving on. I like to go to the club and hang out with my friends there. i enjoy doing make up job's.. as well as if u have seen me at the club you would no me by my make up teehee thats how it happens most of the time.. all well i am done with the writing for today cant think right now.. but i will add more later.. so stay tuned till the next time so please leave a message at the beep (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP) "

TAKE NOTE ALEXIS ON HIS MAKE-UP, SO WHEN YOU SEE HIM IN THE CLUB YOU WILL KNOW HER. TEEHEE

I love that "spending some time away from the nest" for her is moving from Philly to NEW JERSEY, then DELAWARE!

but that is that, moving on. here is a little glimpse into this hussy's life...






No comments:

Post a Comment