10.14.2009

NO MORE WORDS

HAHA THE TITLES ARE SO TRITE FOR THESE NOW. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER ANYMORE! EXCEPT I HAVE ONE FOR THE NEXT POST BUT AFTER THAT, IT'S OVER! JUST DATES AND PICTURES. DEAL WITH IT!!!

"I WANNA LICK HER BOSOM..." SHERRY JEAN


AND THIS!!! IS MY PSYCHIC ADVISOR BARBARA "BEBE" ZALOCHA. SHE IS SO INCREDIBLE, AS YOU CAN SEE. NOW, NOTICE THE OUTFIT, AND IMAGINE MY GAG WHEN SHE PULLED AN ENORMOUS BLACKBERRY OUT OF HER PURSE THE OTHER DAY!!! WORK, WITCH!!! ALSO NOTICE MY WAITING TABLES LOOK...UM DIDN'T MEAN TO OUT MYSELF LIKE THAT BUT WHATEVER HAHA.



SUPPOSITORI SPELLING - AN IDIOTIC NAME, THE ONLY REASON I SHARE IT IS CUZ SHE KIND OF LOOK LIKE TORI SPELLING ACTUALLY? HER SHOW IS A BURNT WRECK.


NOW, LET'S TALK ABOUT VELVET. SHE COMES TO US FROM MALAYSIA, BY WAY OF L.A., WE MET AT THE BUS STOP, SHE MOVED HERE CUZ, "WELL, THE BUILDING I LIVED IN LOS ANGELES WAS CONDEMNED SO I JUST WENT OFF MY HORMONES FOR AWHILE AND MOVED ALL OF MY THINGS TO SAN FRANCISCO, BECAUSE, WHY NOT?" I WILL WAGER TO SAY SHE LOOKS AND TALKS EXACTLY LIKE THE MOM ON BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. SHE LIVES IN A HOTEL ACROSS FROM AUNT CHARLISE! SHE IS. SO. INCREDIBLE. NOTICE HER POSTURE. HER POISE. LIVE FOR YOU GIRL!



THAT'S DAD'S STYLIST! SHE HAS THE BEST FASHION AND IS REALLY FUNNY. I DIDN'T KNOW HER BOYFRIEND HAD A WEIRD GLAM POP THING GOING, BUT THEIR MUSIC IS ACTUALLY LIKE AMAZING? SORT OF LIKE...HUEY LEWIS ON ECSTASY?





MYLES. GHOSTY LITTLE BITCH. HAHA SHE IS A GENIUS.



LITTLE GIRL LOST.






WHAT'S WITH THAT RED STAIN THAT ALWAYS SHOWS UP IN MY PHOTOS? IS IT BECAUSE I AM SURROUNDED BY WOMEN AND A FEMINIST?

No comments:

Post a Comment