10.26.2009

OOOKAAAAAY...

CAN WE TALK? DAD AND I HAD A THREESOME WITH A HOMELESS GUY. NOW I'LL SAY THIS...I'M NOT TRIPPED OUT BY HIM BEING HOMELESS, HIM HAVING HEPATITIS C (GIRL I HAD TO DIG FOR THOSE CONDOMS, THEY WERE HIDDEN UNDER A BAG OF HAIR TIES IN A WICKER BASKET), OR ANYTHING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS ACTUALLY INSANE ABOUT IT IS HOW FUCKING HOT IT WAS. LIKE...MAYBE MY NUMBER 1 THREEWAY? IS THAT CRAZY?! HE IS ACTUALLY REALLY RAD THOUGH. HE'S 41? LIVES ON THE STREETS, HAS A BLACKBERRY (CALLS IT HIS BLUEBERRY), IS OBSESSED WITH THE BLACK EYED PEAS, IS BI AND TOTALLY FUCKING DOOOOOOOWN FOR WHATEVER...I WOULD TOTALLY DO IT AGAIN. THIS IS PROBABLY MY PICTURE OF THE YEAR. UMM ALSO, CHECK THE VIDEO HE SERENADED US WITH NAKED...I COULD ACTUALLY TEAR UP THINKING ABOUT IT?! DAMN! LOVE YOU GIRL!


OTHER THAN THAT THIS IS TRANNY STRIP CLUB (DIVA'S! AMAZING. THIS STRIPPER WHO LOOKED LIKE DJ TANNER WITH LONG HAIR AND A BOOB JOB ASKED ME IF I WAS "THAT GUY FROM PARTY MONSTER" THEN WALKED OFF LAUGHING. I'M SO SURE, BITCH! HAHA THAT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY. I ACCIDENTALLY DIED MY HAIR BLUE THAT DAY, SO...WHATEVER), SEXY AARON BROWN FILMING US FOR SOME AMBIGUOUS DOCUMENTARY, UM PHOENIX HOTEL, WHITE HORSE, AND ME AND BRONTEZ AT WORK. HAHA.















DIVA DAN, WHITE HORSE INN, OAKLAND! HE'S BFFS WITH MY FRIEND'S MOM HAHA.


I DON'T KNOW IF I MENTIONED EMILY, BUT SHE IS MY PERSONAL MASCOT AT THE WHITE HORSE, 5 MONTHS OFF HER SEX CHANGE, BUILT LIKE A LINE BACKER, REALLY AMAZING. SO INTO IT.






HAHA, ME AND BRONTEZ MOONLIGHT AT THE SAME RESTAURANT. QT! BAI...

No comments:

Post a Comment