10.06.2009

I'M QUITTING POPPERS

SERIOUSLY! I FORGOT EVERYTHING NOW! I TOTALLY FORGOT I DEVELOPED THESE, LIKE 2+ WEEKS AGO EVEN. OOPS!


AUNT CHARLISE IS FULL OF DRUNK CRAZY OLD QUEENS, AND THIS ONE'S M.O. IS THAT SHE WANDERS AROUND GROWLING, "HOOOOLA!" AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT'S ALL HE SAID, MAYBE HE'S MEXICAN AND JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE? BUT THEN I FINALLY FOUND OUT HER NAME IS ACTUALLY HOLA. WHICH ALSO STILL IS FUNNY BECAUSE WHO WALKS AROUND SAYING THEIR OWN NAME OVER AND OVER BESIDES POKEMON? WHATEVER. AMAZING! AND VERY SWEET.





HAHA YOU SHOULD HEAR HER SING AMAZING GRACE.


TAKE NOTE OF THAT OUTFIT...ALSO THAT GUY ON THE RIGHT CAME TO A PARTY THAT MY ROOMMATES HAD AND CAME INTO MY ROOM WHERE I WAS HOLED UP ALONE AND ASKED IF I WOULD FUCK HIM IN THE ASS EVEN THOUGH HE IS STRAIGHT? OF COURSE I SAID YES BUT THEN SOME GIRL SHOWED UP AND HE SPLIT SO I DEFINITELY DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO TROLL INTO MY PARTY WITH A CAMERA BUT WHATEVER. SHE PROBABLY WANTED SOME MEMENTOS OF THE MEMORY WE NEVER MADE. BUT STILL COULD. CALL ME. 913 515 6474.



ASHLEY OF L.A.'S BEST BAND WET LOOK. SHE GOES NUTS HAS AN AMAZING VOICE AND SINGS ABOUT WEIRD SHIT OVER AIRY PUNCHY SYNTHESIZERS, IT'S LIKE BERLIN OR SOMETHING, SOOO GOOD.



SO THE REASON I SAID TAKE NOTE OF MY OUTFIT IN THAT OTHER PIC IS THAT IT'S WHAT I'M WEARING IN THIS PIC, AT 6:30 AM, TAKING THE TRAIN HOME WITH ALL THESE WEIRD OFFICE COMMUTERS. I BET THEY WERE IMPRESSED.


BRANDE BYTHEWAY'S 23'D BIRTHDAY CAKE BY THE AMAZING MAYA BOOKBINDER CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?! IT'S SO NUTS AND WAS ALSO GOOD. I'M HUNGRY DAMN...



RHANI, REALLY SMART/FUNNY AND HAS THE BANGIN'EST BOD, I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THAT'S HOW I WANNA LOOK IF I'M A GIRL...




SCOUT, THE MOST AMAZING PERSON I'VE EVER MET.





THE BITCH WON! IT'S ONE OF THOSE LIGHT UP BALL THINGS AND DEFINITELY WATCHED HER CHASE IT INTO THE STREET IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF CARS I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD FOR SURE...BUT SHE'S NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment