10.02.2009

XTUBE FAN MAIL (...)

From: lottalove2give
Sent: September. 20, 2009 06:59 PM
Subject: Freaky twink cum shot
Message: "Just saw the video mentioned in the subject line and wanted to tell you personally what a tremendous video that was. I watched in awe as your stomach began undulating, and watching you suck it in as the orgasm built within the lower portions of your beautiful body. And, I watched your face contort as you got close, and could tell that you had a VERY deep and powerful orgasm that took over your entire body. How I would LOVE to start jerking you off and rubbing your stomach and lower part of your abdomen to help stimulate your tingling prostate. And, when you\'re about to cum, I\'d take that beautiful cock in my mouth and swallow each and every drop of your sweet boy juice while my hand rests on your stomach to feel it tighten-up as you explode into my mouth and down my throat! Would love to hear you moan, too!

An absolutely wonderful video! Please keep up the good work. And, if you\'re ever in the Chicago area, let me know!"

INTERESTING THAT YOU DIDN'T QUITE LOVE MY VIDEO ENOUGH TO PUT IT IN YOUR FAVORITES, LOTTA!!! JESUS. MEN ARE *SUCH* ASS HOLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment