11.21.2009

CL CL CL CL CL

I WISH I COULD HAVE MET COURTNEY LOVE BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS... I THINK WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIENDS?? JENNIFER FINCH TOOK THESE AWESOME PHOTOS.... WAIT ISN'T JENNIFER FINCH THE LADY FROM L7??? I SAW L7 AT LOLLAPALOOZA 94 ---IT WAS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I "MOSHED" BUT I WAS SCARED TO DO IT DURING L7 SO I JUST WENT FOR IT WHEN SHONEN KNIFE PLAYED. UM I THINK COURTNEY MIGHT HAVE PERFORMED THAT YEAR TOO???? OR WAS THAT THE YEAR SONIC YOUTH PERFORMED AND THIS SUPER HOT GUY I WAS LIKE IN LOVE WITH FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL BROUGHT HIS BINOCULARS SO HE COULD "LOOK AT KIM GORDON'S BREASTS" I MEAN UM, OK. THE SHIT I'VE PUT UP WITH FROM STRAIGHT GUYS MY WHOLE LIFE HOPING I'D JUST GET LIKE A PIECE OF THEIR DICKS. FUCK THAT FUCK STRAIGHT GUYS I'M OVER THEM (UNLESS THEY'RE EASY)



Hi Courtney!

1 comment:

  1. I always think about how me and Court wouldve been such good friends. I had a dream once where i met her at a concert and told her that we're both water signs and both have Libra Rising and that really meant a lot to her.

    ReplyDelete