11.30.2009

GUYS AND THEIR DICKS - PART 2!

IF ONLY I COULD GET BACK THE HOURS AND HOURS I'VE SPENT LOOKING AT "DUDES" "NUDE", I SWEAR I COULD WRITE A BOOK. OR LIKE AN ENTIRE BABY SITTERS CLUB SERIES. OR I COULD TRAVEL THE WORLD. ATLEAST I CAN JUSTIFY IT BY SHARING WITH YOU MY FINDINGS.....


THIS IS HANDS-DOWN THE BEST PIC I'VE COME ACROSS LATELY. SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKES ME WANNA GO ON A SKIING TRIP AND GET SUPER READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
I WISH I HAD THIS RIGHT NOW (THE BEV, NOT THE MERCHANDISE):

I CAN UNDERSTAND LINING UP QUARTERS ON YOUR BIZ , I MEAN I'VE TRIED IT....
BUT WHAT SICK FREAK PUTS RAW SHRIMP ON THEIR THING???

I DUNNO WHAT THIS GUY IS ALL ABOUT BUT SECRETLY I KINDA THINK HE'S HOT (??????)(!!!!!!!!!!!!)

HERE HE IS AGAIN....


AM I CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment