11.07.2009

A Little More Personal (RAW)

Hello world. My name is Charlie and for some reason I have been given posting access to this here blog-site. I live in New York and um, my life is SUPER THRILLING! No in actuality I'm pretty fucking boring, but I'm pretty decent at making my boring adventures sound vaguely humorous or interesting I PROMISE! Anyway a few weeks ago was my 21st Birthday (i know! such a baby) and last night I had a bday party at my apartment. It was pretty fun, I actually didnt get super drunk which was good I guess? I was drinking my signature cocktail (i have a lot of signature cocktails) Sweet Tea vodka and Lemonade. Um here are some pictures that my friend Veronica took:

with my friend Erin. Ooh girl I look ruff

and we burned our fake IDs

I dunno. it was cute. so, more about me:
I am a Scorpio with Libra rising and a Gemini moon. I don't really believe in astrology but it's fun for laffs. I like to watch some serious TV and um eat the macaroni and cheese from the hot food bar at Whole Foods. Um, sorry I'm watching Real Housewives of Orange County right now and it is super distracting! I love how glamorous these women aren't. And Vicki, do you guys watch this show? Oh Vicki she is the WORST (best) she is a cold hearted bitch with the face of Cindy-Lou Who and a killer midwestern/minnesota-y accent. Oh she is a fine creature.
Anyways, I digress...

my music tastes tends toward either what your mom listens to or what your tween-age little sister listens to. I'm REALLY into taylor swift right now. I also share a super strong spiritual bond with Ms. Courtney Love, much like everybody else here.
Oh well, I have nothing more to say right now but I promise to keep bringing the boring shit and making you love it! goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. That photo of Vicki appears when you google "delusional" in the dictionary.com

    ReplyDelete