11.27.2009

LOVE IS...

WAS READING THIS ABOUT HOW THIS DUDE SAW SIMON REX IN A HOTEL AND HOW HE USED TO BE WAY HOTTER (I SAW HIM WASTED ON THE STREET IN MANHATTAN ONCE, SLUMPED AGAINST A WALL, SMOKING, I STILL THINK HE'S HOT, BUT PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED WITH SCARY MOVIE 3...) AND WAS POSTING HIS OLD PICS (SEE BELOW, BOI YOI YOI YOI YOING!) BUT THIS AMAZING COMMENT ON THE POST REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE!!!

Hey...i know how ya feel!!I've been celibate since i split with my ex (Gavin Rossdale...now married to Gwen Stefani!!)We had a long term love affair,but he wanted to "be 'somebody'"so i got the old heave-ho...it's just 'lucky' that i KEPT all of his love letters and there are the photographs too...but i think i'll keep THOSE little babies to myself (unless he's foolish enough to MAKE me show everyone...ha!!)Love really IS a bitch (especially when you have a relationship with an,erm...'straight' guy!!)Oh well...keep on keepin on!!All the best,Maz X (Mr.Marilyn)
Posted by: mr.marilyn at February 25, 2008 1:39 PM

OBVIOUSLY I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE MR. MARILYN BY DEFAULT, BUT I REALLY WANNA SEE THOSE PICS!!! I WISH I HAD SOME WAY TO GET AHOLD OF HIM! AT LEAST I HAVE THIS! SOOO FINE.

3 comments:

  1. omg can simon rex pleez be my thanksgiving present!? also can we, as americans, please start giving out thanksgiving presents, would make it my #1 holiday.

    ReplyDelete