11.30.2009

MIXED UP SHOOK UP GIRL

SO, MY FRIEND AND DJ SOULMATE RITA BACON (AKA DJ LADY MISS NAVY PIER, OF CHICAGO) ASKED ME TO MAKE HER A MIX CD BUT I GOT INTO IT ENOUGH TO JUST PUT IT ALL UP HERE! IT'S NOT MIXED TOGETHER SO I'LL CALL IT A COMPILATION?! BUT IT'S PRETTY DARK AND SEXUAL AND STUPID. I CHRISTENED HER "COMMITMENT CEREMONY." SO, I'M SORRY, YOU'RE WELCOME, I MISS YOU, I'M HORNY, CAN ANYBODY GET ECSTASY?


COMMITMENT CEREMONY
01 CIBO MATTO "APPLE"
02 DANIELLE DAX "BAYOU"
03 ALEC EMPIRE "ROBOT LOVE"
04 EURYTHMICS "MONKEY MONKEY"
05 GEORGE MICHAEL "FASTLOVE"
06 LAURA BRANIGAN "SELF CONTROL"
07 LEE MARROW "SAYONARA (DON'T STOP)"
08 A NUMBER OF NAMES "SHAREVARI (INSTRUMENTAL)"
09 OLIVE "YOU'RE NOT ALONE"
10 HIPNOSIS "END TITLE (BLADE RUNNER)"
11 NEW ORDER "THIS TIME OF NIGHT"
12 DEAD OR ALIVE "WHAT I WANT"
13 KELIS "ACAPELLA"
14 SYLVESTER "FEVER"
15 YOKO ONO "YOU'RE THE ONE"
16 FAD GADGET "LADY SHAVE"
17 PATRICK COWLEY "THEY CAME AT NIGHT"
18 KELLY OSBOURNE "ONE WORD"
19 PARTY EFFECTS "GET HIGH AND FUCK (MASTERMIX)"
20 PAULINA RUBIO "SOLO POR TI"

PS. IT'S A REALLY LONG DOWNLOAD BUT OH SO WORTH IT. WHAT THE HELL ELSE ARE YOU DOING?

2 comments:

  1. i thought the only thing that was gonna make me feel like a sexual being today was the weirdo 7 eleven cashier who touched my hand too long and asked me if i liked shakira...then this happened. loveumissumeanit. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. self control that's the anthem! have u SEEN the video so bizarre!!!

    ReplyDelete