11.29.2009

PRESENTING

SO, I MENTIONED BEFORE ABOUT SWIFTY AKA CHRISTINA MCVAGINA'S BIRTHDAY BASH LAST WEEK AT THE KOREAN KARAOKE BOOTHS, WELL, THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SITUATION FOR ME WAS MY MODEL HOT 18-GOING-ON-25 FRIEND AND NEW OBSESSION PRINCESS GISELE ENTRANCING MY LONG-TIME CRUSH DADE, BECAUSE...WELL I FEEL LIKE IF I CAN'T HIT IT AT LEAST SOMEONE I LIKE IS? LIKE, AT LEAST SOMEBODY CRACKED THE CODE, RIGHT? SERIOUSLY THOUGH, SHE CAST A SPELL ON HIM! BUT LET'S FACE IT, I'M NEVER GONNA LOOK LIKE HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH MAKE UP I WEAR AND I'M NEVER GONNA MOVE LIKE HER NO MATTER HOW MANY MUSCLE RELAXERS I TAKE HAHAHA, SO, U GO GIRL! AND ALSO, LET'S TALK IMAGERY, I WAS TOO WASTED TO GIVE THEM DECENT BLANKETS WHEN THEY CRASHED ON MY COUCH THAT NIGHT, SO THEY SLEPT ON THE COUCH IN MY FILTHY LIVING ROOM UNDER (GET READY) AN AMERICAN GOD DAMN FLAG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS?! THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG HOPI PRINCESS SPOONED BY THE RUGGED EX-ISRAELI MILITARY MAN UNDER AN AMERICAN FLAG IN THE DIM LIGHT OF A DIRTY LIVING ROOM, ALL UNDER THE WARM HAZE OF CHEAP CHAMPAGNE. IT'S SO...AMERICANA?! WHERE THE FUCK WAS MY CAMERA THEN?! I'M OBSESSED. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, SHE'S MAJOR, SO LET'S JUST CALL THIS HER SOCIETY DEBUT! BITCH, TIME TO MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF ALBUQUERQUE! XO



MOM + DAD


MISS GISELE HERSELF



UNGHHH...





THE BIRTHDAY GIRL




CAN'T YOU SEE HER ON THE COVER OF MAXIM?!




TRUE COLORS




THAT WOLF PICTURE MAKES EVERYONE HORNY!!!

P.S. SEXY NEW BANNER BY DAD/SETH, ISN'T IT LIKE THE GAYEST LITTLE KID'S FINGER PAINTING?! SO CUTE

2 comments: