11.16.2009

STRAAAIGHT BAIT

CURRENT MUSIC: MTV CRIBS
CURRENT MOOD: WEIRDLY GREAT?

OKAY SO I'VE BEEN BORDERLINE OBSESSED WITH THIS STRAIGHT GUY FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW AND I NEEDED TO TALK.

MEET JACK:::

HE ENJOYS SMOKING WEED (HENCE HIS BEAUTIFUL STONED GRIN AND CONSTANT STATE OF CONFUSION), CHILLING OUT, GETTING HIS NIPPLES SINGED, AND GENERALLY BEING A SWEET AND GENTLE STRAIGHT GUY WHO'S FROM SOMEWHERE NEAR BOSTON BUT STILL MANAGES TO SPEAK IN A WEIRD SOUTHERN DRAWL??? I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT ITS LIKE THERES THIS PERFECT QUALITY ABOUT HIM, HE'S DOWN FOR WHATEVER AND GETS REALLY SUBMISSIVE. WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT HE LETS ME KIND OF CONTROL HIM.

HERE'S A CUTE VIDEO I FORGOT I TOOK. A CUTE SWISS GERMAN I WAS MAKING OUT WITH PUT A CIGARETTE OUT ON HIS NIPPLE...I LOVE THE MOMENT WE DECIDE TOGETHER (*SIGH) BETWEEN MUSTARD OR BUTTER TO EASE THE STING:

video

MAYBE YOU'RE STARTING TO CATCH MY DRIFT? I REALLY HOPE SO CAUSE SOMETIMES I FEEL EMBARASSED ABOUT EMOTIONS..AND WE'VE NEVER EVEN MADE OUT! WELL ONE NIGHT WE ALMOST HAD A THREE WAY AND I STRIPPED HIM DOWN AND SPIT IN HIS MOUTH AND TRIED TO SUFFOCATE/TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO KILL HIM (SIGNS OF TRUE AFFECTION) BUT I GUESS THAT STILL DOESNT COUNT???DID I MENTION SHE'S UNCUT


ME STOMPING ON JACK'S JUNK IN A DIRTY WHITE SOCK:

JACKOFF MATERIAL
MY GROSS SOCK AGAIN KIND OF SEXY THOUGH RIGHT?


PLUS HE LOVES PHOTOSHOOTS AND CAN FULLY APPRECIATE SEXY PICTURES I TAKE OF HIM:


NOW THAT YOU'RE AS IN LOVE AS I AM OR AT LEAST GOT A SEMI I'LL STOP
THAT'S ME ON THE LEFT, PS HI MY NAME IS NICK I'M GOING TO TRY TO POST ABOUT MUSIC NEXT TIME BUT I HOPE THIS MADE SENSE TO PEOPLE?? AT LEAST THERE WERE PICTURES OF UNCUT BONERS.......

8 comments:

  1. no wonder you're in a great mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with him, too. can you give him my number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's going down in that photo after the video clip? Am I seeing things happening that I secretly want to see more of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and for the record, milk soothes a burn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THINK YOURE HOTTER NICK. GIMMIE A TEENGIRL TEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. nick! hahah thats amazing. hes a stud

    ReplyDelete