11.22.2009

NOVEMBER RAIN

WOW THERE ARE SOME DOOZIES IN HERE.

OK, SIDENOTE, I HAVE AN INGROWN FINGERNAIL? I HAVE TO KEEP SOAKING IT IN EPSOM SALTS - IT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT?! (SOME OTHER WEIRD STUFF HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I BASHED MY PROMINENT STERNUM ON A MINI-TV I WAS CARRYING UP THE STAIRS TO SHOW VISUALS WHILE I DJ'D A DANCE PARTY IN MY BEDROOM, WHICH IS BIG BUT NOT THAT BIG, BY RIGGING MY LAPTOP THROUGH MY BIG TV, I DON'T KNOW WHY I OWN A CABLE THAT CAN DO THAT?, BUT ANYWAY IT WAS FOR SWIFTY'S BIRTHDAY BUT IN REALITY THE WHOLE THING WAS AN ELABORATE SET-UP TO, WELL, SET UP STUD DADE WITH MY 18 YEAR-OLD MODEL-HOT FRIEND AND NEW IDOL GISELE, AND IT WORKED, SO...MORE ON THAT WHEN THOSE PICS GET DEVELOPED) SO, I'M JUST LIKE THINKING, GOD I'M SUCH A GROSS GRANDMA, CUZ I ALSO HAVE ACID REFLUX BECAUSE I HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH SOY SAUCE AT SUSHI TONIGHT, BUT IF THIS IS ME AT THE TENDER AGE OF 21 WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA BE LIKE WHEN I'M 40? I WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE THIS GUY I KNOW KARL WHO'S 42 AND MANIC DEPRESSIVE AND HAS A LITERAL MYRIAD OF SICK HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT ARE EITHER MAKING HIM SCARILY HAPPY AND UP-BEAT OR INSANELY DEPRESSED, LIKE SOMETIMES HIS EYES POP OUT OF THE SOCKET? I KID YOU NOT IT'S DISGUSTING. HE'S REALLY FUNNY AND WEIRD THOUGH. I GUESS THAT WILL BE ME. SHIT.

BUT WHAT I'M SAYING IS TYPING THIS IS AGONY (IT'S MY SPACE BAR FINGER!) BUT THESE PICTURES ARE TOO GOOD TO SIT ON!




JUST ANOTHER NIGHT OUT IN THE CASTRO WITH MY DADS!






THE OTHER ALEX, YOU MIGHT REMEMBER HER FROM PICS OF ME SUCKING HIS DICK IN DRAG AWHILE BACK. I LOVE BI GUYS.



SO, SIDE NOTE, REMEMBER "ME OF THE FUTURE?" I MET HIM WHEN HE WAS BLONDE AND I HAD PURPLE HAIR, THEN I HAD THAT LITTLE BLUE SNAFU AND NOW I'M BLONDE AGAIN BUT HE WENT BLUE? I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY HE COPIED ME *AT ALL* I'M TRYING TO SAY...WE ARE JUST ON SOME COSMIC DRAG FAG WAVELENGTH...THAT WILL BE ME SOMEDAY, EXCEPT I WON'T LET SOME GROSS HAG GET UP IN MY FRAME, HELLO...HE INVITED US OVER TO "MAKE DINNER" IS THAT AN INVITATION TO A THREESOME OR DOES HE REALLY WANT TO MAKE DINNER? AND WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?


PREVIEW OF THE NEW VIDEO WE SHOT FOR DAD/HUNX GAY HOUSE REMIX OF "DON'T YOU WANT ME BACK" IT WAS DISGUSTING BUT SO WORTH IT!! BRANDE BTW IS THE BEST AT MAKE-UP, BTW!









OUR BEST LOOKS. EVER.


THIS IS SORT OF THAT LAST SCENE IN THE DESCENT REALNESS


HOT TEEN I HOOKED UP WITH FOR THE SECOND TIME (THE FIRST WAS WHEN HE WAS 17! WE LIKE!) HE MIGHT'VE GIVEN ME SYPHILIS, WHATEVER THAT IS.


AND THIS IS THING NIGHT TAKES ON THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT FEATURING LOCAL GENIUS MYLES COOPER!


ALSO I LET MARNACLE BACK IN THE FRAY BECAUSE HE'S HOT, AND IS THE BEST DJ IN THE BAY AND POSES REALLY WELL, AND HE PROBABLY LEARNED NOT TO BURN ME EVER AGAIN (GIRL YOU KNOW I CAN GIVE SOME WITHERING LOOKS WHEN I'M MAD!)



LITTLE GIRL LOST.



MY NUMBER ONE FAN, LIANNE. SO MAJOR.












HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE WELCOME!

3 comments:

  1. haha i totally got the same "dinner invitation" for me + my ex from an amazing oldie in ohio . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS give me the teens number!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete