12.06.2009

THIS IS MY GOD DAMN LIFE!


GOD THIS BITCH IS JUST READING TO ME OVER AND OVER THIS WEEKEND. DAME SHIRLEY'S THEATRICS ARE TOTALLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL CELINE, YOU KNOW?! I KEEP FAGGING OUT TO THIS CLIP OF HER EXPLAINING THAT SHE GOES SO BUCK ON STAGE BECAUSE EVERY SONG HAS A LITTLE BIT OF HER PAST TRAGEDIES IN IT, I CAN SOOOO RELATE TO THAT, EVERY TIME I SING SHERYL CROW (ALONE, IN MY ROOM, TO MYSELF...) I SING IT AS IF EVERY NOTE MAY BE MY LAST. SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, JUST PEEP THAT PERFORMANCE AND TRY, I DARE YOU, TRY NOT TO GET CHILLS!!!



THIS NEXT ONE I'M REALLY JUST JAZZED ABOUT HER WEIRD FACES. LIKE, ARE YOU HAVING A STROKE OR WHAT BITCH?!



OBVIOUSLY THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF THIS SONG, PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE MORE TRADITIONAL DISCO SONGS, IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE A BIG HIT OF POPPERS AND SPIN AROUND ON A DANCE FLOOR IN A FLOWY DRESS!



AND FINALLY, I'M GLAD THE DAME REALLY KNOWS HER AUDIENCE WELL, HAHAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S COVERING THAT, EITHER! THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. WORK SHIRLEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment