12.18.2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME :)

HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF XTUBE PHOTO ALBUMS HAVE I SEEN TITLED THAT...OOPS. ANYWAY, KANSAS CITY WAS SOUL SUCKING AND CONFIDENCE SHAKING AS USUAL, BUT I GOT BACK THESE PICS TODAY THAT I DROPPED OFF BEFORE I LEFT, AND THEY'RE MAKING ME FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER (BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY OF ME). I WONDER WHO SNAGGED MY CAMERA AND TOOK THESE?!

JUST KIDDING. THESE ARE ALL BY ANNIE LEIBOVITZ. YOU'RE GETTING REALLY GOOD, GIRL.

THING NIGHT WAS 7 YEARS IN TIBET AKA 7 RANDOM THINGS IN MY BEDROOM.



WOMAN OF MY DREAMS.


WOMAN OF MY DREAMS PT II.



THE ORIGINAL WOMAN OF MY DREAMS AND THE OTHER WOMAN. JK.












LINDA LAY VISITED! SERIOUSLY LIVE FOR HER!!!






WHO THE HELL PUTS THEIR DOG ON A BARSTOOL...AND EXPECTS ME NOT TO HOOK UP WITH IT? JUST KIDDING. I'M ONLY REALLY INTO LONG-HAIRED BREEDS. OR THAT MIGHT'VE BEEN A GIRL DOG. WHATEVER. I HATE STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

2 comments:

  1. whhhhoooaaahhh Courtney Nichols and Linda Lay being on this glorious fag rag is boggling my mindddd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. I LIVE for sidewalk dance party, especially when Zari showed those wasted random dudes walking by how to dance.

    ReplyDelete