12.08.2009

MEET JASMUHEEN

BEEN READING ABOUT DIETS LATELY (WHAT'S NEW) AND I THINK I'VE FOUND THE ONE FOR ME!!!

BREATHARIANISM IS LIKE IF YOU TAKE BEING A VEGETARIAN TO IT'S LOGICAL AND GENIUS CONCLUSION AND JUST STOP EATING ALL TOGETHER, BY FREEING YOUR MIND AND ALLOWING IT TO ABSORB ALL THE NUTRIENTS IT NEEDS FROM THE AIR, OR PRANA, OR MANA, OR WHATEVER AMBIENT LIFE FORCE EXISTS IN THE WORLD.

SOUNDS CRAZY RIGHT? (SOUNDS SKINNY TO ME!) I DUNNO I WOULD SCOFF BUT THE MAIN PROPONENT OF THIS WAY OF LIFE IS SUCH A CREEPY LITTLE GENIUS THAT I THINK I'M INTO IT?!

MEET JASMUHEEN.



ACCORDING TO THIS CRAZY QUEEN, IF YOU HAVE INTEGRITY AND PRESENCE OF MIND, THAT'S ALL YOU NEED! I MEAN OBVIOUSLY SHE LOOKS PRETTY GOOD? SHE MUST BE ONTO SOMETHING. HER BLOG DEF HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL, THE FIRST ENTRY SAYS SHE'S REALLY GOING TO CLUE US IN ON A LOT OF SHIT (LIKE SACRED SEXUALITY? IF YOU SAY SO!). SHE'S A REAL JASMUH OF ALL TRADES. I THINK SHE HAS GOOD JUDGMENT TOO. SHE SAYS SHE'LL GIVE HERSELF A MOUTHFUL OF CHEESECAKE ONCE IN AWHILE IF SHE'S CRAVING THE FLAVOR.

THAT SOUNDS DELICIOUS...DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE CHEESECAKE AT JACK IN THE BOX? UH GOTTA GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment