12.30.2009

WINTER FASHIONS PT. 2

I'M BACK FROM MANCHESTER.

MY NOSE IS RUNNING, I HAVE A HEADACHE AND I NEARLY SNEEZED A HERNIA OUT EARLIER. AND I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE A COAT. NEITHER DID I MEET THE GUY I HAVE BEEN CRUSHING HARDER THAN A PAIR OF TINY PLIERS ON FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS. BUT I'M OVER IT. SHE'S OVER IT! I AM NOT OVER THE COAT SITUATION HOWEVER. I HAD TO WALK AROUND THAT CITY IN PAINTY JEANS, HUGE CARDIGAN UNDER AFORE-MENTIONED BATWING EIGHTIES NO-TREND HORROR (SORRY DAD I LIKE IT REALLY) AND BURGLAR HAT. I LOOKED LIKE AN ACTUAL VAGRANT. I SWEAR THEY NEARLY EJECTED ME FROM VIVIENNE WESTWOOD. INSULT TO INJURY, I FOUND TWO COATS I LOVED, FOR WAY TOO MUCH MONEY. THEY WERE BOTH FROM MONITALY, A JAPANESE BRAND (WITH A SILLY NAME) AND ONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE THIS:



WHO IS THAT DUDE BY THE WAY? I'M FULLY ON HIM. MAYBE I COULD GET HIM TO GIVE ME THE COAT. THOSE POCKET ZIPS GO ALL THE WAY UP AND HAVE A SILKY BLACK LINING, IT'S SO LUXURIOUS. AND IT TURNS OUT THAT NO WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD (INTERNET) SEEMS TO SELL THEM, AND THE SHOP THEY WERE IN ACTUALLY HAD 25% OFF. I WAS A MUG, A MUG! I KINDA WANNA GO BACK AND BUY THEM AND SPEND ALL MY MONEY. BUT I AM LAZY AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

AH FUCK IT, THEY WERE XL AND I'M A MEDIUM AT MOST ANYWAY.

I HAVE PUT ON MY CHRISTMAS WEIGHT, I MIGHT SEND A PICTURE OF MYSELF TO STOCKYJOCKS. OH YEAH, I'M A QUEER. NEVER MIND.

1 comment: