12.29.2009

WINTER FASHIONS

SO FUCKING FUCK WINTER FASHIONS IN THE UK. I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS (APART FROM MY SOJOURN IN TEXAS) WEARING THE SAME OLD BAGGY LEATHER SEMI-BATWING COAT MY DAD MADE IN THE EIGHTIES. EVERYONE TELLS ME THEY LIKE ME IN IT BUT IT JUST FEELS LIKE ABSOLUTE LIES. I DON'T WANNA HAVE BATWINGS, I HAVE THEM ON MY ACTUAL ARMS. I NEED A BETTER COAT. I'VE STILL GOT 2 MONTHS OR SO OF WINTER LEFT TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT. TOMORROW I GO TO THE MANCHESTER, WHICH IS BASICALLY THE BEST CITY I CAN DO WITHOUT GOING INTO THE CLOCKWORK HELLHOLE THAT IS THE LONDON TRANSPORT SYSTEM. AND I AM NOT GOING TO FUCKING LIVERPOOL. OR BIRMINGHAM. TOO MUCH BLOODY ARCHITECTURE.

I'M THINKING ALBAM, GARBSTORE, FOLK, WHATEVER.

SO IF I DON'T FIND A GOOD COAT TOMORROW I'M GOING TO SET MYSELF ON FIRE.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME, I'M A PSEUDO BUTCHIE ON THE EDGE

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic... The funniest thing I have read today. Absolutely. Then again, I woke up 10 minutes ago. But still! The title is all yours Jamie.

    I hope you find a coat. If not, put the matches down!

    ReplyDelete