1.10.2010

CREEP IDIOT

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT HERE GOES. I'M LIKE SCAMMING ON THIS GUY THAT I DATED FOR A FEW WEEKS IN HIGHSCHOOL WHO WAS A FRESHMAN WHEN I WAS A SENIOR WHO HAD AND PROBABLY ALWAYS WILL HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN I HAVE ON MY ENTIRE BODY, AND HE'S GOT THIS COMMENT FROM SOME HOT JOCK WHO I'M ASSUMING IS HIS CRUSH AT LIKE BAKER COLLEGE, WHEREVER THE FUCK THAT IS, AND I DUG THES FROM SAID JOCK'S PICTURES ON THERE...FIRST, THESE INSANE PICS OF HIM AND HIS BROTHER, UM, THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN BASICALLY, AND THEN PICTURES OF THEIR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. I KNOW THIS IS SO FUCKIN CREEPY OF ME BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, I KEEP LAUGHING LIKE THEY ARE MY OWN FAMILY?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!! I'M LONELY. I BET *HIS* MOM NEVER GETS DRUNK AND SCREAMS AT HIM FOR NOT CALLING HER EVEN THOUGH THEY TALK ALL THE TIME AND SHE'S JUST IN A BLACK OUT FOR MOST OF IT...!!! SORRY, BITTER, PARTY OF ONE! OK, ON WITH THE SHOW.



SO HOT! I WANTED A BROTHER *SO* BAD WHEN I WAS A KID. WHEN MY MOM GOT PREGNANT WITH A CHICK I STILL TOLD EVERYONE THAT SHE WAS HAVING A BOY (THE SECRET, HELLO). THE FACT THAT HE PUT THIS GAY SHIT ON HIS THING MAKES ME THINK HE IS STILL HUNG UP ON HIS BROTHER/EX-BOYFRIEND. CHECK OUT THEIR BODY LANGUAGE CIRCA NOW...SO CUTE. I WONDER WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT. LADY GAGA?






UM MOM CAN YOU *NOT* MAKE THAT FACE IN PUBLIC.


WOAH DUDE SLOW DOWN.


SERIOUSLY MOM...OH WAIT THAT'S A DRAG QUEEN.


OKAY MOTHERFUCKER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT OR HAS A BABY OR SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE BABY WHIPES AN ACCEPTABLE CHRISTMAS GIFT! A BETTER ONE WOULD BE TO BUY HER SOME FREAKIN BIRTH CONTROL. THAT BROTHER IS FINE THOUGH!!! OH WAIT THOSE ARE LIKE DIAPERS...MAYBE SHE'S INCONTINENT? HAHAH THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE ;-)


GET A ROOM.


HAHAHA MY FAVORITE PART! I LOVE THIS FAMILY :-)



OK THIS IS CREEPY. CHRISTMAS IS SO GROSS HAHAHA. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF BEING BROKEN UP WITH, SITTING HERE JACKING OFF, LISTENING TO KATE BUSH AND LOOKING THROUGH STRANGER'S CHRISTMAS PICS AND FEELING ODDLY WISTFUL. WHAT THE FUUUUUCK HAPPENED TO MY LIIIIIIIFE?

5 comments:

  1. yea this is like really creepy of me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your breakup is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait hes like four years younger than you?he looks 35?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This... is... GOLD!

    Sorry to hear about the break-up...

    ReplyDelete