1.27.2010

FUCK YOU

SO JANUARY 2010 WILL BE REMEMBERED UNIVERSALLY AS THE MONTH OF WEIRD RELATIONSHIP SHIT. I'M ALL SAD AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE I DID A MATURE THING. AND MY HEAD IS BEING FRIED BY MY EX, STILL, WHICH IS SO BEYOND HUMOUR OR LOGIC THAT I BARELY WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. EXCEPT I DO OF COURSE. BUT STRANGELY, I AM LISTENING TO A LOT OF 'FUCK YOU' MUSIC, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T REALLY EARNED IT. I THINK I AM JUST GENERALLY IN A STATE OF ANGER AT ALL MEN AND BOYS, WHO ARE ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTION LAAAAAAAME.

CURRENT HATES (WHICH ARE ACTUALLY THE SAME THINGS I FIND ATTRACTIVE, WEIRDLY):

- SKINNY FAGS
- TUMBLR FAGS
- TATTOO FAGS (ESPECIALLY OLD SCHOOL TATS, OR SEMI-IRONIC LINE DRAWINGS OF BIKES AND SHIT)
- UNDERWEAR, EITHER VISIBLE OR HIDDEN (IF IT'S AMERICAN APPAREL I'M COMING FOR YOUR SCALP)
- ANY GLASSES
- PHOTOGRAPHERS (ESPECIALLY PICTURES OF TREES OR METAL-RELATED SHIT)

JUST EUGH.

SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT, AND YOU ARE FED UP OF THESE BROKE-DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS STOMPING LIKE DRUGGED CHILDREN ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH, LISTEN TO SOME OF THIS.



YOU AIN'T MY DADDY - MS. DADE COUNTY


QUEEN ESTHER - I DON'T WANT YOU TO WANT ME (THE ABSOLUTE BEST)



TRINA - WIPE ME DOWN REMIX (THIS IS PRETTY MUCH ONLY FOR THE LAST LINE, BUT IT'S A RALLYING CRY AND IT RUNS THROUGH MY HEAD ROUGHLY 17 HOURS A DAY - 'F.A.K.E.F.O.N.E.Y. BITCHES GET THE FUCK 'WAY FROM ME, RRRRAH!'

2 comments: